8/14/05

Alison is 5!

Hard to believe that my little girl has turned 5! The time has gone so fast. This time 5 years ago I had been home for a couple of days recovering from a c-section. An unexpected pregnancy and difinently an unexpected delivery. Though the pregnancy was full of problems with being sick and the delivery was long and ended in surgery, the past five years have been worth it. Although times have been hard, having such a strong willed girl, I can see the wonderful person that God is molding her into. I am so lucky to get to be her Mom and to have her in my life. My little girl is growing up so fast. Sometimes I really wish that I could make time stand still for a while.

5 comments:

April said...

I can't believe she's five either! How amazing to see what has happened with your family in just five short years! I love you all so much and I can't wait til Novemeber!

Anonymous said...

Alison is such a joy. Jessica, you and Chris are doing a wonderful job with both Alison and Chrisitan.They are both a blessing from God. Love MIMI

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cessna 310 model Digital new printing york Irregular mattress http://www.asian-dating-3.info/Headshaver-org-head-shaving-women-bald-shaved-fetish.html Oem part subaru wrx hi top boxing boots Paxil interact herbs Black womens shoes boot Provigil wellbutrin http://www.viewpoint-accounting.info/nystatin-and-cellulitis.html

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! lcd projector South carolina web hosting Eng xenical Ct sex offender list Bath budget liner tub California property casualty insurance license exams Nurse and xanax Hair remover hansen Maize your face shirt Almond lower cholesterol