12/16/05

A new tradition...

One thing that no Mom can deny is how fast the time goes. I have spent so much of the time just dealing with life and trying to get through each day. But by doing that I sometimes miss good oppertunities for fun! So I have started making a real effort to make sure that I have fun with my kids everyday!

This year I decided to make the tradition of making christmas candy. This time we made fudge and chocolate covered pretzels! Mom always made SO MUCH candy. Maybe one day I can do that, but not this year!
It's not as easy, but sure is fun having extra little hands helping in the kitchen!
Christian couldn't sleep through all the fun. He got up from his nap to help sissy and I cook!
Alison stiring the fudge!
The three of us had a blast cooking together!

No comments: