1/23/09

Enjoying my boy!

I can't believe that my baby turned 6! He is growing into one of the finest little boys that has ever lived, I'm convinced! He is a shy, cute little thing. I literally get stopped and told that he is cute by strangers. His teacher brags on him all the time and everyone at church just loves him! Yes, I am bragging, but this is MY blog so I have the right. Anyways, his birthday was yesterday and so I have spent some time just reflecting on him and the wonderful time I have been blessed with so far. Enjoy some pictures of our fun party last night! (Last night was just a family thing, last Saturday we took Christian and 3 of his friends to see Hotel For Dogs.)






6 comments:

Kim said...

Brag on, girl! :) He is SO cute, and you have every right to be proud. And afterall, like you said, it's YOUR BLOG :) Love you! Happy Birthday, Christian!

April said...

It looks like he had a good birthday! I brag on him and Alison ALL THE TIME! Love you!

Toni Burns said...

So glad you are back on your blog. I check it regularly. How far are you from Tulsa? I am going to be there next week but only for a few days. My grandfather passed away and his funeral is in Ohio. I am flying to Tulsa then driving up to Ohio with Jessica and Elizabeth. I don't know how far it is but it would be cool to meet and have lunch. It might not work out because I won't be in Tulsa for more than 2 days but lets try it.
Do you have my Us number? Its 806-589-0911 it rings here in Mexico through our computer and it costs you the same as calling Lubbock.
Hapy Birthday Christian. Is there anything I can bring you from here?

Timbra said...

happy birthday christian. . . you are a sweet and wonderful kid!!! I can't believe another year has passed (almost) since seeing you guys. . . hopefully mike will see you at tulsa time. . . but we'll have to make plans to get together later this year. . . . perhaps you need a ski vacation? we have great snow (or so I'm told, since i have a great distaste for snow in general).

Guy and Nancy said...

ohhh I can't believe he is 6!! I remember him having his first birthday at my apt. in Lubbock right before you guys moved to Mex. He is a good boy and still super precious like when he was little. I'm sure he would be annoyed that I think he is precious..HAHA! Love you guys, Aunt Nanny

Unknown said...

Wow, six already! They grow up fast. Well, we found out about your third recently and though we haven't been keeping up with blogs recently, I just wanted to drop in and say congrats. We are excited for you all!
Dougle and Lucy