5/25/06

Our AIMers!

Well the past couple of weeks have been so crazy, yet exciting! We have been so encouraged by our group of young AImers who have come to help us in our mission effort. There arrival remains so much of when I arrived in Glasgow nine years ago. I remember being so eager to learn and to work. I have been so encouraged and revived these past couple of weeks. I am remembering what got me into this life of missions in the first place. I have also found a renewed since of purpose here as I now have young women to help mentor. My personal walk with God as even been revived as I see how excited all these young people are for sharing to gospel (even without the Spanish)! I am encourged for our future here and all the fun and exciting things yet to come. Please keep this group of AIMers in your prayers as they grow and learn spanish.
Lindsey Vivian (Tulsa, OK), Heather Mullins(Sacramento,CA), Masha Teterina(Perm, Russia), Chris Bennet(Albany, OR), Tony Hughes(Grass Valley,CA) & Carl Moore (Austin,TX) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»