8/10/07

Happy 7th Birthday Sweetheart!!!!

Can anyone believe that my baby is 7!!! I can't believe it! What a precious jewel I have for a daughter! We had a lot of fun celebrating this year. We went and picked up four of her friends from church and had a blast! Her friends that came were Madison, Emma, Bela and Maria. First we went and had pizza, then we went to the mall and played in this really cool play area. After that we came back to the house for cake and ice cream! After the cake we played dress up! It was a fun and special day! Alison is just the greatest kid! Here are some pics!


Eating Pizza!!!


Maria on the big slide...

Christian having some fun!

All the girls wore their favorite princess crown!

The cake!

Blowing out candles...


The gifts!

It was a fun day!

3 comments:

April said...

That looks like an awesome birthday! I wish I could have been there!

Guy and Nancy said...

ALLY - you are such a big girl!!!!! I love your princess clothes. I saw your cousin Kate this week and she misses you like I do. You are getting a neat present when Aunt Erin and Uncle James come to see you. I hope you like it - Love AUnt Nanny

Unknown said...

Jess
I love all the pictures. Looks like you all had tons of fun!