8/21/07

Big Steps...

Well, yesterday the kids started school. Alison is in the first grade and changed schools from last year. She is actually going to the "same" school but moved out of the small kinder and into the BIG elementary school. She was very excited and has had a great first couple of days!

Christian went yesterday for his first day of school. It was awful. He was screaming for us as his teacher lead him away. When we picked him up his eyes were puffy and he started crying again when he saw us...However, today was great. He went into to school just fine and came out telling us all the fun things he did! I think he'll be fine! (And yes, I cried yesterday too!)

I will post some pics as soon as blogger cooperates!

1 comment:

April said...

Rough week! But Christian will do awesome at school! I will be praying for both mama and her baby (who's not a baby anymore! I can't believe it!) Love ya sis!