1/23/08

Numero Cinco!!

Well, here it is. My youngest just turned 5! I officially have two KIDS! No more toddlers running around the house. I don't hear NO or MINE anymore. my house rings with "yes ma'am" and "may I please". Well, maybe it's not exactly like that, but my house is a lot more calm then it use to be! I have loved watching Christian grow! Right now his main loves are video games and anything hot wheels. His favorite food is Doritos, and he prefers juice over milk. He'll eat just about anything I give him. He misses his friends Nadia and Evelyn from Mexico and also misses tacos and papaya. I love my little boy!

Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with some family! It was nice having family around, it has been a long time since we have lived near family and we have been enjoying it! Last night Ann Baker made some baked potatoes, chicken nuggets, fried shrimp & mac 'n' cheese! It was a feast and very yummy! I brought over a cars cake and there were lots of presents! It was a good time!

His cool Cars cake! Thanks Wal-mart!


Opening a present from his great-grandmother!


Aunt Ann and Uncle Kevin help put batteries in the cool talking globe they got him!

7 comments:

April said...

I can't believe Christian is 5!!! It sounds like you had a great day! I love you guys!!

Kim W. said...

Happy Birthday, Christian! And Happy Birthday today to you, Jessica! I hope your day was great! Thought about you alot. Look forward to seeing you again soon! We love yall.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christian! Happy Birthday to your too Jessica! I wish I had a number to reach you guys. We hope everything is going well. Call when you get a chance.
Love, Wayne, Veronica, Noah and Julianna.
951-343-2871

Toni Burns said...

Happy Birthday Christian, sounds like you had a great Birthday. Jessica, hope you had a good weekend with your family. Love Toni

Guy and Nancy said...

Hey BUBBA - Happy Birthday. I am glad I got to talk to you. Jess I hope your birthday was good too!!! Happy 30th! love you, Nan

Carolyn said...

Jessica - Thanks so much for your sweet & thoughtful Valentine's Day gift - we love the cookies and I have already hung my little heart. Thanks for thinking about us - means a lot. We spent some time with Chris - was good to see him. I hope you continue to adjust well.

Love ya,
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 5 yrs old. It seems like not long ago when he was a tiny baby! WE love you. Hope you are getting settled into your new home and your new life. We love you all and love reading about you. Keep it coming!
Lucy