4/13/06

A trip to GTO!

This week is Semana Santa, or Holy week here in Mexico. This means that school is out, bussnesses are closed and everyone leaves town for vacation! This year we decided to join them. So the Palafox's and us packed the car and took off for the long journey to Guanajato! Ok, so it's only 30 minutes away! But we only wanted to be gone for one night and Tana is 8 months pregnant! So we decided on GTO. But we had a lot of fun just relaxing and eating! It was a good to be with our family and our good friends! I hope everyone has a good Easter Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I found you! Thanks for directing me here. I had previously perused your family blog, but the family pics link is one of the few I didn't click!

It is just so wonderful to catch a glimpse of you both through your family life, missionary work and pics on your blog! I love it! (Buying a digital cam is the very next item on my list, and I can't wait!)

I finally had to break down and buy a map of Mexico since I have so many friends living there! I can't keep up with all you guys! That's OK though... I'm all for spreadin' the love!

But it is truly great to be in touch again. Just know that you are remembered and loved... and I'm so thankful for all you've sacrificed in your lives for the love of the Mexican people... They'll never be the same because of knowing YOU!

Lots of love from your friend Angie in Mississippi!!!