7/21/06

Beware of the Monster...

So I asked Christian to clean up his room this afternoon. All he really had to do was to put a few toys into his toy box. After a while of mostly messing around he came to tell me that he was done. Our coversation went like this:

C: I'm done, cleaning up my room.
M: So you picked up all your toys?
C: Yes, but don't go in there because there is a monster laying down on the bed.
M: Well, if I go look and see toys on the floor you will be in trouble for lying to me.
C: Well, should I shut my door?

Where do they come up with this stuff? Anyways, it made me laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant kid! I love it!

Hey... do I owe you and Chris some sort of referral fee for telling Rose about my blog? I so appreciate that. It's just wonderful to reconnect with Rose and Jeremy. Thanks for being a friend to me!

I'm so glad you're a blogger!!!

:-)
Ang

Kim W. said...

HILARIOUS!! That cracked me up! I am glad I found your blog - through you finding mine! :) Thanks!

I hope yall are doing great! The kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. I wish we could have gotten to visit longer at Abuelos, but hopefully next time yall are here, we can!

Anyway, tell Chris we said hi! Yall are doing awesome things down there; my God bless yall so much!

Love you guys, Kim

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »