7/3/06

Farewell and God bless..

This last week we were honored to have a group of 18 come from Shawnee, OK for a campaigne trip. They worked hard around the church and the comunity. They fixed the roof of a local orphange and also fed and played with the kids there. They were also just a great encouragment for me. I went to the children's home one day with them and also showed a group around the leather markets and beautiful Guanajuato. As fun as it was to show off my beautiful city, I recieved much more from them. They were encourged by our work. They loved on my kids and listened to my stories. They asked about my life and shared with my theirs. I feel like I made several new friends that will last for years to come. When they left yesturday we tearfully exchanged e-mail addresses. It was a great week for a renewed spirit. Their devos were encouraging and so was the early morning Sunday service. What a week! Thank you all for coming and renewing my spirit! Posted by Picasa