4/19/07

I'm back!!!!

Yeah!!!! The blogger issue is over and done with! I have it figured out and shouldn't have any more problems. So hopefully I will be posting alot more. I know I have alot to catch everyone up on, so I will try to dedicate tonight to doing that!




This beautiful baby is Chris' 4 month old niece, Aspen. We got to visit them about a week ago. Chris' grandfather, CT Johnson passed away, so we headed up to Lubbock with James and Erin Henderson for the funeral. It was under sad circumstances, but it was nice to see everyone. I had meet Aspen already but Chris and the kids had not. It was a quick trip, but the drive was not bad and we were so blessed to get to see our families!






Aspen and Uncle Chris!!!!!
The kids altogether for the first time. We arrived in Lubbock on Easter Sunday.




In other news, I have started UOP! I am officially working on my bachlors degree. In about 4 years I will have my BS in Buissness/Finance! I am so excited and so far, so good!

2 comments:

Guy and Nancy said...

Hey! I love the pics of my oh soo cute kid. Hey check out my blog, I've got several pics of when you were down here. I miss you SOOOOOO bad and can't wait to see you - NAN

April said...

Welcome back to the world of academia...it's horrible...you're gonna love it! Ha! How was your first week of class? Love ya!